Khairuddin crashed from third place at wet Le Mans circuit20/05/2012
AirAsia-SIC-Ajo Team´s Malaysian rider Zulfahmi Khairuddinin started his race in France great but ended up to crash on a wet track of Le Mans. Khairuddin who also led the race for a while fell from third place when there were only less than seven laps to the finish line.
Fahmi was naturally disappointed for the result because the whole weekend had went so great before the crash.
– It´s a shame but this kind of crash could have happened to anyone at these kind of circumstances. There doesn´t need to be a big mistake, search if any, viagra sale to crash, Khairuddin wondered.
Also team leader Aki Ajo highlighted the same.
– Circumstances were so difficult that there should have been a bit of luck as well.
Louis Rossi made a real surprise when he won the race overwhelmingly in front of his home crowd.
Before Rossi, beside Khairuddin, the race was lead by Spanish riders Hector Faubel and Maverick Vinales and Portuguese Miguel Oliveira. They all ended up crashing.
German rider Sandro Cortese was sixth in Le Mans and now leads the championship after four GPs by 12 points before Vinales. Khairuddin is ninth with 29 points.
MONSTER ENERGY GRAND PRIX DE FRANCE
Moto3 Race Classification:
1. Louis Rossi France, Racing Team Germany, FTR Honda 49.12,390
2. Alberto Moncayo Spain, Bankia Aspar Team, Kalex KTM + 27,348
3. Alex Rins Spain, Estrella Galicia 0,0, Suter Honda + 28,899
4. Niccolo Antonelli, Italy, San Carlo Gresini Moto3, FTR Honda + 33,195
5. Arthur Sissis Australia, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 36,989
6. Sandro Cortese Germany, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 45,312
7. Jasper Iweman Netherlands, Moto FGR, FGR Honda + 58,645
8. Alan Techer France, Technomag-CIP-TSR, TSR Honda + 1.05,022
9. Ivan Moreno Spain, Andalucia JHK Laglisse, FTR Honda + 1.09,194
10. Giulian Pedone Switzerland, Ambrogio Next Racing, Suter Honda + 1.45,751
11. Jonas Folger Germany, IodaRacing Project, Ioda + 1 lap
12. Marcel Schrötter Germany, Mahindra Racing, Mahindra + 1 lap
13. Kevin Hanus Germany, Thomas Sabo GP Team, Honda + 1 lap
14. Alessandro Tonucci Italy, Team Italia FMI, FTR Honda + 2 laps
15. Niklas Ajo Finland, TT Motion Events Racing, KTM + 4 laps
All together 15 riders out of 34 finished.
1. Sandro Cortese Germany, KTM 67
2. Maverick Vinales Spain, FTR Honda 55
3. Luis Salom Spain, Kalex KTM 49
4. Romano Fenati Italy, FTR Honda 45
5. Alex Rins Spain, Suter Honda 44
6. Alberto Moncayo Spain, Kalex KTM 33
7. Louis Rossi France, FTR Honda 32
8. Niccolo Antonelli Italy, FTR Honda 31
9. Zulfahmi Khairuddin Malaysia, KTM 29
10. Arthur Sissis Australia, KTM 23
12. Danny Kent Great Britain, KTM 16
26. Niklas Ajo Finland, KTM 4
Next GP: 3rd of June Barcelona, Spain.