Khairuddin fought hard for the podium06/05/2012
AirAsia-SIC-Ajo Team´s KTM-rider Zulfahmi Khairuddin had the best GP performance of his career so far at Estoril circuit in Portugal.
Khairuddin fought until the end to be at podium but he unfortunately slightly missed it this time. Fahmi finished fourth at the season´s third Moto3 GP only 1, cialis 157 seconds from the third place and Spanish Luis Salom.
Khairuddin, viagra buy who did once again Malaysian Road Racing history with the result, for sale was third when the last lap started but he made a small mistake and Salom overtook him.
– Of course that mistake bugs me but I can´t do anything but continue the good work. I have a good feeling with the bike that developes all the time. I am just heading forward with a full power, Khairuddin highlights.
Team leader Aki Ajo was really proud with Kahiruddin´s strong effort throughout the whole GP-weekend.
– Just remarkable performance. OK, the first podium was so close but everything will come on time. I am sure that Fahmi will have many podium places in future, Ajo says.
German Sandro Cortese and Spanish Maverick Vinales had a fight of their own in the lead. KTM´s factory rider Cortese crossed the finish line just 0,055 seconds before Vinales and now leads the championship standing.
Khairuddin who started strongly from the fifth place of the grid finished 12,195 seconds from Cortese. Khairuddin is now fifth in championship standing.
The fourth GP of the season is held in Le Mans, France after two weeks.
GRANDE PREMIO DE PORTUGAL CIRCUITO ESTORIL
Moto3 Race Classification 2012:
1. Sandro Cortese Germany, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM 41.34,536
2. Maverick Vinales Spain, Blusens Avintia, FTR Honda + 0,055
3. Luis Salom Spain, RW Racing GP, Kalex KTM + 11,038
4. Zulfahmi Khairuddin Malaysia, AirAsia-Sic-Ajo, KTM + 12,195
5. Efren Vazquez Spain, JHK T-Shirt Laglisse, FTR Honda + 20,934
6. Niccolo Antonelli Italy, San Carlo Gresini, FTR Honda + 20,976
7. Alex Rins Spain, Estrella Galicia 0,0, Suter Honda + 21,792
8. Danny Kent Great Britain, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 21,888
9. Alexis Masbou France, Caretta Technology, + 23,046
10. Jakub Kornfeil Czech, Redox-Ongetta-Centro Seta, FTR Honda + 23,310
11. Brad Binder South Africa, RW Racing GP, Kalex KTM + 23,379
12. Hector Faubel Spain, Bankia Aspar Team, Kalex KTM + 23,763
13. Arthur Sissis Australia, Red Bull KTM Ajo , KTM + 24,308
14. Alberto Moncayo Spain, Bankia Aspar Team, Kalex KTM + 25,015
15. Alex Marquez Spain, Estrella Galicia 0,0, Suter Honda + 26,450
16. Joan Olive Spain, TT Motion Events Racing, KTM + 32,641
World Championship Standing:
1. Cortese 57
2. Vinales 55
3. Salom 49
4. Romano Fenati Italy, FTR Honda 45
5. Khairuddin 29
6. Rins 28
7. Masbou 18
8. Antonelli 18
9. Kent 16
10. Faubel 15
11. Moncayo 13
12. Sissis 12
22. Niklas Ajo Finland, KTM 3
Next GP: 20th of May Le Mans, France.