Fifth row for Khairuddin at Assen29/06/2012
Zulfahmi Khairuddin will start on Saturday for the season´s seventh GP of Moto3 class from sixth row at Assen, order Netherlands.
AirAsia-SIC-Ajo team´s Malaysian rider qualified 18th with his KTM bike with a time of 1.44, remedy 750. Khairuddin was 1, cialis 105 seconds from pole man Sandro Cortese.
Khairuddin, who is seventh in championship standing, couldn´t find yet on Friday his typical riding feeling at the 4542 meters long Assen circuit.
– However, we have to bear in mind that Fahmi is especially a race rider, highlighted team leader Aki Ajo.
Khairuddin is also himself confident towards the race.
– There has been a slight vibration problem with the bike. But after the qualifying we managed to find that kind of settings which I believe will work also on Saturday, said Khairuddin.
IVECO TT ASSEN
Moto3 Qualifying Practice Classification:
1. Sandro Cortese Germany, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM 1.43,645
2. Danny Kent Great Britain, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 0,249
3. Niccolo Antonelli Italy, San Carlo Gresini Moto3, FTR Honda + 0,343
4. Hector Faubel Spain, Bankia Aspar Team, Kalex KTM + 0,429
5. Niklas Ajo Finland, TT Motion Events Racing, KTM + 0,452
6. Maverick Vinales Spain, Blusens Avintia, FTR Honda + 0,533
7. Alexis Masbou France, Caretta Technology, Honda + 0,628
8. Miguel Oliveira Portugal, Estrella Galicia 0,0, Suter Honda + 0,666
9. Jakub Kornfeil Czech, Redox-Ongetta-Centro Seta, FTR Honda + 0,684
10. Luis Salom Spain, RW Racing GP, Kalex KTM + 0,731
11. Alberto Moncayo Spain, Bankia Aspar Team, Kalex KTM + 0,763
12. Louis Rossi France, Racing Team Germany, FTR Honda + 0,806
13. Arthur Sissis Australia, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 0,888
14. Alan Techer France, Technomag-CIP-TSR, TSR Honda + 0,889
15. Alessandro Tonucci Italiy, Team Italia FMI, FTR Honda + 0,896
18. Zulfahmi Khairuddin Malaysia, AirAsia-Sic-Ajo, KTM + 1,105