Khairuddin eight at windy qualifying16/06/2012
AirAsia-SIC-Ajo team´s Moto3 rider, cialis 40mg buy Malaysian Zulfahmi Khairuddin who is seventh in championship, physician continued his strong efforts at the sixth qualifying session of the season in Great Britain.
Khairuddin will start with his red-white KTM factory bike from eight place of the Silverstone grid on Sunday. Khairuddin´s fastest lap at dry but extremely windy track was 2.17,873.
Khairuddin has never liked to race in circumstances like now in Silverstone. However, he will get more experience and increase his speed all the time.
– My riding style is softer and wind gives me most likely more troubles than for those who ride more aggressively. But I have been able to improve and develop my riding also in that sense.
AirAsia-SIC-Ajo team´s technical group got once again nice words from their rider.
– Today I got a better feeling for bike at fast curves like we had planned. I go to race with confident mind.
Spanish rider Maverick Vinales took a second pole position in a row. Vinales´ fastest time was 2.16,187 and he bet his countryman Efren Vazquez by 0,198 seconds.
Khairuddin´s time was 1,686 seconds slower than Vinales´s at crowded qualifying.
– The differences at these kinds of circumstances became big. But what comes to race I am not worried about that at all, said team leader Aki Ajo.
HERTZ BRITISH GRAND PRIX
Moto3 Qualifying Practice Classification:
1. Maverick Vinales Spain, Blusens Avintia, FTR Honda 2.16,187
2. Efren Vazquez Spain, JHK Laglisse, FTR Honda + 0,198
3. Alexis Masbou France, Caretta Technology, Honda + 0,856
4. Sandro Cortese Germany, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 0,936
5. Danny Kent Great Britain, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 1,150
6. Luis Salom Spain, RW Racing GP, Kalex KTM + 1,298
7. Louis Rossi France, Racing Team Germany, FTR Honda + 1,352
8. Zulfahmi Khairuddin Malaysia, AirAsia-Sic-Ajo, KTM + 1,686
9. Romano Fenati Italy, Team Italia FMI, FTR Honda + 1,717
10. Alex Rins Spain, Estrella Galicia 0,0, Suter Honda + 1,721
11. Miguel Oliveira Portugal, Estrella Galicia 0,0, Suter Honda + 1,903
12. Alessandro Tonucci Italy, Team Italia FMI, FTR Honda + 1,964
13. Niccolo Antonelli Italy, San Carlo Gresini Moto3, FTR Honda + 2,051
14. Jakub Kornfeil Czech, Redox-Ongetta-Centro Seta, FTR Honda + 2,235
15. Arthur Sissis Australia, Red Bull KTM Ajo , KTM + 2,348
18. Niklas Ajo Finland, TT Motion Events Racing, KTM + 2,791