First row to Khairuddin25/08/2012
Zulfahmi Khairuddin is doing strong in Czech Republic Grand Prix. Khairuddin starts on Sunday from the first row for the season´s 11th Moto3 GP.
His fastest lap of 2.08, viagra 504 in qualifying gave him third place. His qualifying result was the best of the season and second best of his career. In the beginning of June he qualified second at Catalonian GP in Barcelona. Since the first practices of Brno he has been in front group. The 5,4 kilometres long Brno circuit is one of the circuits the Malaysian KTM-riders prefers. But it is also pretty demanding.
“There will be a tough competition on a 19 laps long circuit”, says Khairuddin, “I have to race wisely and be strong in the important last laps.”
“All in all this has been a good weekend so far also with the results. The bike works perfectly and I have once again taken a big step forward”, Khairuddin highlights.
Spanish Maverick Vinales took the pole position at Brno with a time of 2.08,075, from which Khairuddin was 0,429 seconds apart.
Second place went to German Sandro Cortese, who leads the championship by 29 points over Vinales. Cortese was 0,396 seconds faster than Khairuddin who is sixth in championship standing.
bwin GRAND PRIX CESKE REPUBLIKY
Moto3 Qualifying Practice Classification:
1. Maverick Vinales Spain, Blusens Avintia, FTR Honda 2.08,075
2. Sandro Cortese Germany, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 0,033
3. Zulfahmi Khairuddin Malaysia, AirAsia-Sic-Ajo, KTM + 0,429
4. Niccolo Antonelli Italy, San Carlo Gresini Moto3, FTR Honda + 0,585
5. Luis Salom Spain, RW Racing GP, Kalex KTM + 0,644
6. Hector Faubel Spain, Mapfre Aspar Team Moto3, Kalex KTM + 0,805
7. Jakub Korfeil Czech, Redox-Ongetta-Centro Seta, FTR Honda + 0,944
8. Alex Rins Spain, Estrella Galicia 0,0, Suter Honda + 1,146
9. Danny Kent Great Britain, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 1,232
10. Jonas Folger Germany, Mapfre Aspar Team Moto3, Kalex KTM + 1,307
11. Efren Vazquez Spain, JHK t-shirt Laglisse, FTR Honda + 1,359
12. Alessandro Tonucci Italy, Team Italia FMI, FTR Honda + 1,423
13. Romano Fenati Italy, Team Italia FMI, FTR Honda + 1,457
14. Alberto Moncayo Spain, Andalucia JHK t-shirt Laglisse, FTR Honda + 1,560
15. Adrian Martin Spain, JHK t-shirt Laglisse, FTR Honda + 1,566
20. Arthur Sissis Australia, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 1,800
24. Joan Olive Spain, TT Motion Events Racing, KTM + 2,607