Second row for Khairuddin at Indianapolis19/08/2012
AirAsia-SIC-Ajo –team´s Malaysian rider Zulfahmi Khairuddin starts on Sunday from second row for the season´s tenth Moto3 GP held at Indianapolis circuit in USA. Khairuddin´s fastest lap was
1.49, illness 024 and he was only 0, viagra 60mg 479 seconds from the pole. The circumstances of Indianapolis were really demanding and difficult as the traction of the track was so bad.
“Still at the practice it was difficult to find a good feeling for riding. The bike behaved so differently all the time especially when going to the curves”, explained Khairuddin.
However, Khairudiin, who is now sixth in championship standing, kept once again his head cool.
“I managed to improve my pace when it was really needed and I am really pleased with that”, rejoiced Khairuddin.
Championship leader, German Sandro Cortese took already season´s fifth pole position for himself.
RED BULL INDIANAPOLIS GRAND PRIX
Moto3 Qualifying Practice Classification:
1. Sandro Cortese Germany, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM 1.48,545
2. Danny Kent Great Britain, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 0,083
3. Maverick Vinales Spain, Blusens Avintia, FTR Honda + 0,098
4. Luis Salom Spain, RW Racing GP, Kalex KTM + 0,445
5. Zulfahmi Khairuddin Malaysia, AirAsia-Sic-Ajo, KTM + 0,479
6. Alex Rins Spain, Estrella Galicia 0,0, Suter Honda + 0,500
7. Efren Vazquez Spain, JHK Laglisse, FTR Honda + 0,529
8. Romano Fenati Italy, Team Italia FMI, FTR Honda + 0,779
9. Alberto Moncayo Spain, Andalucia JHK Laglisse, FTR Honda + 0,787
10. Jakub Kornfeil Czech, Redox-Ongetta-Centro Seta, FTR Honda + 0,789
11. Miguel Oliveira Portugal, Estrella Galicia 0,0, Suter Honda + 0,852
12. Alexis Masbou France, Caretta Technology, Honda + 0,947
13. Alessandro Tonucci Italy, Team Italia FMI, FTR Honda + 1,060
14. Louis Rossi Italy, Racing Team Germany, FTR Honda + 1,065
15. Jonas Folger Germany, Mapfre Aspar Team Moto3, Kalex KTM + 1,111
23. Arthur Sissis Australia, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 1,867
24. Niklas Ajo Finland, TT Motion Events Racing, KTM + 1,898