Khairuddin 11th in Misano16/09/2012
AirAsia-SIC-Ajo-team´s Malaysian rider Zulfahmi Khairuddin finished 11th at Misano circuit in San Marino where the season´s 12th Moto3 GP was held.
Khairuddin started with his KTM bike from eight place but didn´t have the best possible start this time.
“The clutch slipped and I missed a good start because of that”, click search Khairuddin explained.
However, adiposity Khairuddin proved once again that he is at his best as a race rider.
“After not so great beginning I managed to make good lap times that were comparable with the times the riders in the front were having.”
Khairuddin did everything he could to reach the tight leading group but they had pulled the gap too big.
“I just didn’t´ have what it would have taken to reach them”, sildenafil Khairuddin said.
KTM factory team´s German rider Sandro Cortese won the GP and Khairuddin crossed the finish line 14,499 seconds after him.
After taking his third victory of the season Cortese now leads the championship by 46 points when five GPs remain. The next one will be in the end of September at Aragon circuit in Spain.
Khairuddin is seventh in championship standing. French Alexis Masbou, who is sixth has same amount of points, 81.
GP APEROL DI SAN MARINO E RIVIERA DI RIMINI
Moto3 Race Classification:
1. Sandro Cortese Germany, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM 40.22,100
2. Luis Salom Spain, RW Racing GP, Kalex KTM + 0,467
3. Romano Fenati Italy, Team Italia FMI, FTR Honda + 0,937
4. Alex Rins Spain, Estrella Galicia 0,0, Suter Honda + 0,974
5. Maverick Vinales Spain, Blusens Avintia, FTR Honda + 1,145
6. Jonas Folger Germany, Mapfre Aspar Team Moto3, Kalex KTM + 1,180
7. Efren Vazquez Spain, JHK t-shirt Laglisse, FTR Honda + 1,315
8. Niccolo Antonelli Italy, San Carlo Gresini Moto3, FTR Honda + 3,983
9. Miguel Oliveira Portugal, Estrella Galicia 0,0, Suter Honda + 4,376
10. Arthur Sissis Australia, Red Bull KTM Ajo, 10,872
11. Zulfahmi Khairuddin Malaysia, AirAsia-Sic-Ajo, KTM + 14,499
12. Danny Kent Great Britain, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 14,604
13. Hector Faubel Spain, Mapfre Aspar Team Moto3, Kalex KTM + 14,880
14. Alberto Moncayo Spain, Andalucia JHK t-shirt Laglisse, FTR Honda + 21,011
15. Jakub Kornfeil Czech, Redox-Ongetta-Centro Seta, FTR Honda + 21,062
Niklas Ajo Finland, TT Motion Events Racing, KTM: retired 2 laps before finish
World Championship standing:
1. Cortese 225
2. Vinales 179
3. Salom 169
4. Fenati 120
5. Rins 96
6. Alexis Masbou France, Honda 81
7. Khairuddin 81
8. Kent 70
9. Oliveira 66
10. Antonelli 63
11. Louis Rossi France, FTR Honda 59
12. Vazquez 59
13. Folger 56
14. Kornfeil 53
15. Faubel 52
16. Sissis 51
19. Ajo 21
Next GP: 30th of September Aragon, Spain.