Khairuddin qualified seventh at Aragon29/09/2012
AirAsia-SIC-Ajo Team´s Malaysian rider Zulfahmi Khairuddin will start from seventh place on Sunday for the season´s 13th Moto3 GP on the circuit of Aragon in Spain.
In a free practice session, physician which was held on a wet track, view Khairuddin was with his KTM bike just behind the fastest riders. In the qualifying his fastest lap with slick tires was 2.02, viagra 40mg 236. Khairuddin was only 25 thousandth of seconds from second row.
“It bugs me a bit that in the end of the session I waited other riders in order to get slipstream”, Khairuddin admits, “It helps a lot on this track but I perhaps should have done one more fast lap alone.”
However, Khairuddin was pretty pleased with the overall situation.
“We are in a good situation for Sunday´s race. I have a good feeling for the bike and for riding.”
Team leader Aki Ajo has strong faith in Khairuddin.
“Fahmi did a really good job in an unusual and demanding circumstances”, Ajo says, “We should remember that in the beginning of the qualifying there were still many wet spots on a track and we expected rain all the time.”
German rider Jonas Folger took the pole with a time of 2.01,715. Khairuddin was 0,672 seconds from him. The pole was Folger´s first of his career.
GRAN PREMIO IVECO DE ARAGÓN
Moto3 Qualifying Practice Classification:
1. Jonas Folger Germany, Mapfre Aspar Team Moto3, Kalex KTM 2.01,715
2. Luis Salom Spain, RW Racing GP, Kalex KTM + 0,152
3. Sandro Cortese Germany, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 0,326
4. Romano Fenati Italy, Team Italia FMI, FTR Honda + 0,487
5. Danny Kent Great Britain, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 0,521
6. Maverick Vinales Spain, Blusens Avintia, FTR Honda + 0,647
7. Zulfahmi Khairuddin Malaysia, AirAsia-Sic-Ajo, KTM + 0,672
8. Efren Vazquez Spain, JHK t-shirt Laglisse, FTR Honda + 0,746
9. Miguel Oliveira Portugal, Estrella Galicia 0,0, Suter Honda + 0,856
10. Alex Rins Spain, Estrella Galicia 0,0, Suter Honda + 1,048
11. Niccolo Antonelli Italy, San Carlo Gresini Moto3, FTR Honda + 1,261
12. Alberto Moncayo Spain, Andalucia JHK t-shirt Laglisse, FTR Honda + 1,297
13. Louis Rossi France, Racing Team Germany, FTR Honda + 1,366
14. Alessandro Tonucci Italy, Team Italia FMI, FTR Honda + 1,575
15. Juan Francisco Guevara Spain, Wild Wolf BST, FTR Honda + 1,697
16. Arthur Sissis Australia, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 1,699
20. Niklas Ajo Finland, TT Motion Events Racing, KTM + 2,173