Season’s 7th pole for Cortese27/10/2012
Red Bull Ajo Team’s factory rider, ambulance a new world champion Sando Cortese continues in Australian qualifying practises the same way as he did last weekend in Malaysia, cialis in the front.
Cortese took already his 7th pole of the season with a time of 1.38,334 on Philip Island circuit.
Cortese was clearly fastest man in the qualifying being 0,393 seconds faster than his countryman Jonas Folger.
“I have already gained my biggest target of the season, but I still want to win”, Cortese says,
“I proved that with this pole.”
“I’m ready to ride a smart race without taking any pressure. If I don’t escape in the beginning I will check the situation and make my move during the last laps. I enjoy every moment and I love this track”, confirms Cortese who reached the chequered flag first in the 125 cc class last year at Philip Island.
Red Bull KTM Ajo Team’s success was all in all great in the qualifying, which was bothered by rain in the end of the session. Danny Kent qualified 4th and Arthur Sissis made his best qualifying result being 7th in front of his home crowd. Flags indicating wet track were shown when 16 minutes of the session was left.
“This is only the second time that I compete at Philip island”, Sissis says, “I have managed to improve my performance and pace during the whole weekend. I’m really pleased with this 7th place in front of my home crowd.”
Team leader Aki Ajo has all the reasons to wait good results from his trio in the race.
“Everybody are really motivated and to want success,” Ajo confirms, “All our three riders in top seven says it all. A great result.”
AIRASIA AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX
Moto3 Qualifying Practice Classification:
1. Sandro Cortese Germany, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM 1.38,334
2. Jonas Folger Germany, Mapfre Aspar Team Moto3, Kalex KTM + 0,393
3. Efren Vazquez Spain, JHK t-shirt Laglisse, FTR Honda + 0,845
4. Danny Kent Great Britain, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 0,888
5. Zulfahmi Khairuddin Malaysia, AirAsia-Sic-Ajo, KTM + 0,895
6. Miguel Oliveira Portugal, Estrella Galicia 0,0, Suter Honda + 0,928
7. Arthur Sissis Australia, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 1,003
8. Maverick Vinales Spain, Blusens Avintia, FTR Honda + 1,053
9. Luis Salom Spain, RW Racing GP, Kalex KTM + 1,096
10. Alessandro Tonucci Italy, Team Italia FMI, FTR Honda + 1,117
11. Alberto Moncayo Spain, Andalucia JHK t-shirt Laglisse, FTR Honda + 1,180
12. Louis Rossi France, Racing Team Germany, FTR Honda + 1,202
13. Jakub Kornfeil Czech, Redox-Ongetta-Centro Seta, FTR Honda + 1,238
14. Romano Fenati Italy, Team Italia FMI, FTR Honda + 1,261
15. Niklas Ajo Finland, TT Motion Events Racing, KTM + 1,297