Cortese qualified second at Brno25/08/2012
Red Bull KTM Ajo Factory Racing Team´s Sandro Cortese continued his strong performances at the qualifying of season´s 11th Moto3 GP at the circuit of Brno in Czech Republic. The German, see who leads the championship by 29 points, buy cialis qualified second with a time of 2.08,108.
Cortese missed his sixth pole position of the season when Spanish Maverick Vinales bet him by only 33 thousandth of seconds. Vinales is second in championship.
“Second place from qualifying is good and I am pleased with that because Friday was still quite difficult”, Cortese explained, “The most important thing today was that we managed to finalise the bike for the race. The bike feels good, I feel myself strong and everything is ok. I am ready to fight for the victory”, Cortese convinces.
Forecasts have estimated that it will rain in Brno on Sunday.
“We will see what the race day brings. If it rains it makes the situation interesting. Then everybody will basically start again from scratch”, Cortese says.
Cortese´s teammates Danny Kent qualified ninth and Arthur Sissis was 20th. They were 1,232 and 1,800 seconds from the pole.
bwin GRAND PRIX CESKE REPUBLIKY
Moto3 Qualifying Practice Classification:
1. Maverick Vinales Spain, Blusens Avintia, FTR Honda 2.08,075
2. Sandro Cortese Germany, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 0,033
3. Zulfahmi Khairuddin Malaysia, AirAsia-Sic-Ajo, KTM + 0,429
4. Niccolo Antonelli Italy, San Carlo Gresini Moto3, FTR Honda + 0,585
5. Luis Salom Spain, RW Racing GP, Kalex KTM + 0,644
6. Hector Faubel Spain, Mapfre Aspar Team Moto3, Kalex KTM + 0,805
7. Jakub Korfeil Czech, Redox-Ongetta-Centro Seta, FTR Honda + 0,944
8. Alex Rins Spain, Estrella Galicia 0,0, Suter Honda + 1,146
9. Danny Kent Great Britain, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 1,232
10. Jonas Folger Germany, Mapfre Aspar Team Moto3, Kalex KTM + 1,307
11. Efren Vazquez Spain, JHK t-shirt Laglisse, FTR Honda + 1,359
12. Alessandro Tonucci Italy, Team Italia FMI, FTR Honda + 1,423
13. Romano Fenati Italy, Team Italia FMI, FTR Honda + 1,457
14. Alberto Moncayo Spain, Andalucia JHK t-shirt Laglisse, FTR Honda + 1,560
15. Adrian Martin Spain, JHK t-shirt Laglisse, FTR Honda + 1,566
20. Arthur Sissis Australia, Red Bull KTM Ajo, KTM + 1,800
24. Joan Olive Spain, TT Motion Events Racing, KTM + 2,607